Tuesday 10 December 2013

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them soon to be a movie.

The rumours are true! There will be a new Harry Potter movie!!! I've read the book and I am quite curious to see what the movie will be like. J,K Rowling has announced that her novel "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them" by "Newt Scamander" which is a textbook mentioned in The Harry Potter series.
Daniel Radcliffe has denied a role in the film but David Heyman (producer) states the project looks "great". It truly saddens me that Dan won't be in this movie but I am still greatly delighted by this event. 
I'm very curious as to see how this movie will fold out, and I finally get to rock my Harry Potter attire when the movie comes out. I am so excited!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment