Wednesday 11 December 2013

Epic Harry Potter proposals

Here is a list of Harry Potter proposals. I hope by the time I get proposed people still know what Harry Potter is.



           What's cuter than a snitch proposal? It's cute, unique and totally Potter-y!

I  give this a YES!


This is a super cute idea and very symbolic, but your defacing a Harry Potter book, I just won't stand for that.

I give this a NO!




A scavenger hunt leading up to a the big question is very sweet but has been done to death, I still love the Harry Potter twist to it, though.


I  give this a YES!

 A video is a very unique idea and is defiantly a lot of work. Especially this one.

I  give this a YES!

                                            
                        
                                           My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment